Did you guys know that the holidays are still a time when just over 30% of the gifts given are luxury items? I had no idea! So, in case you're one of the people who are able to majorly splurge on your loved ones this holiday season, I thought I'd round up some of my favorite big ticket items!
1. Lexus ES350 F: For those of you who follow along, I spent last week riding around in this beauty, and I must say it was an amazing time. From the sunroof to the red leather interior, the car itself is gorgeous. And, while the ride is smooth, I must say the tech is smoother. The ES350 F sport comes equipped with Apple Car play and Amazon Alexa integration, so you can start your car from in your home, or control your home from inside your car. If that's not luxe, I don't know what is. Oh, did I forget to mention the Mark Levinson PurePlay Sound system? Because that's pretty spectacular, too.
2. Nest Smart Home system: I love how fully integrated this universe is. Cameras, alarm systems, thermostat control, and door locks - Nest has it all, and you can control it with your voice thanks to it's full integration with Google Home or Amazon Alexa.
3. Tom Ford Suit: Nothing is sharper than a Tom Ford suit, tailored to perfection and made specifically for your man in Italy. Daniel Craig wore Tom Ford as James Bond... trust me, your guy wants to look like 007 too.
4. Omega Watch: The creme de la creme of luxury watches. This beautiful timepiece is the perfect piece for him to wear every day and be reminded of just how special he is.
5. Tom Ford Aviators: Because you have to complete the look ;-)