Over the past year, I've really allowed myself to delve into the beauty world. Before then, Target was my go-to for all things beauty. Now, I effortlessly make Rouge at Sephora (much to my husband's chagrin!). Since several of my holy grail products carry hefty price tags, the holiday season is the perfect time to try them out for yourself (or gift them to a friend!) since they typically come in smaller sample sets! I've rounded up a few of my favs at different price points for you today! Enjoy!
1. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray ($15): My favorite part of putting makeup on is spritzing everything with this at the end. It's cooling. It's refreshing. And, no matter how much or how little I put on, it keeps it all perfectly in place all day, or all night.
2. Replica Memory Box ($35): One of my favorite perfume lines is Replica by Maison Magnolia. They smell like your favorite spaces and times. I wear Beach Walk most days during the summer, and right now I can't get enough of By The Fireplace on G. This memory box is a great way to sample them and find your favorite!
3. Benefit Snow Doll Mini Kit ($32): This little box of goodies contains several of my daily staples, including the Goof Proof brow pencil and the Bad Gal BANG mascara.
4. Living Proof Transformation Trio ($25): Living Proof is all I use to style my hair, and this trio is three of the best they have to offer.
5. Urban Decay Petite Heat Palette ($29): These toasty warm colors are richly pigmented and perfect for cozy days and warm nights alike (read: year round). It's also the perfect size to take on all your travels, and houses enough colors for you to mix up your eye makeup every day.
6. Fresh Roundtrip Ritual ($65): When I spent my BIG $$, it's on skincare. I want to have skin that doesn't need makeup. Fresh is a key player in my skincare regime, and this set houses small sizes of several favs, including the Rose Mask and Black Tea eye cream.
7. LUNA mini 2 by Foreo ($140): Such a fantastic tool for getting your skin fresh & clean.
8. Urban Decay Born To Run Vault ($98): If you're looking to splurge, this is it. My favorite UD palette hands down (and that's saying something), the setting spray, primer, lipstick, and eye pencil are things I use whenever I put on a full face. This gift will be one of the best they receive.