PERSONALIZED GIFTS GUIDE FOR HER
One of my favorite type of gifts to give is the personalized one. The one with their monogram etched in. Their first initial painted on. Their favorite quote stitched into the interior. Because those gifts bring extra warm-fuzzies to the table. They let the receiver know that you know them, and love who they are. So I've rounded up a few of my favorite personalized gifts below, with price points ranging from affordable to expensive and even a few luxe options. As always, message me with any Q's! You can fill out my contact form here, or a DM on Instagram always gets my attention.
1) Birthstone Rings ($58): I love how understated but personal these are! I really want to get a set of three with G, Evie, and I so I can mix & match them.
2) Coach Clutch + Free Monogram ($140): Did you know Coach will monogram pretty much anything for free? Yep. Free. I have all my bags customized with monogramed bag tags, and one of my favorite little crossbody bags has my initials prominently featured. This is such a chic idea, and a beautiful leather bag is always a good gift!
3) Pandora Charm Bracelet ($65): G bought me mine when we first got married, and he's gifted me charms for life events ever since. It's one of the only jewelry pieces I wear consistently (besides my wedding ring), and I love that it keeps growing as our life together unfolds.
4) Erin Condren Planner ($55 - $65): I just started using my planner a few months ago, and I'm HOOKED. It's seriously the best and prettiest way to organize my life, and I love that you can customize the covers!
5) Kate Spade Initial Necklace ($58): G gifted me the letter "L" after our wedding, which I pair with my "Mrs" necklace all the time. It's simple, chic, and meaningful,.
6) YSL Rouge Pur Couture Engraveable Lipstick ($38): This is a new offering from YSL, and I'm losing my mind for it. You can choose your shade, your lid (loving the leopard!) and have the lipstick container engraved (aka win, win, win).
7) Coach Card Holder + Monogram ($75): For something more affordable but still real leather and personal, I love these little Coach card holders.
8) Customized Nike Shoes ($75 - $200): Quite possibly my favorite pair of tennies are these NikeiD custom shoes I designed last year. You can pick colors, materials, and even text for the heel. Perfect for the stylish woman on the go.